Arturia Intros New Keylab Essentials 49 and 61 Keyboard Controllers
Geared for maximum compatibility, KeyLab Essential gives you unadulterated control of your digital world, seamlessly integrating with virtual instruments and DAW software.
KeyLab Essential is packed with clever controls that help you make swift work of everyday tasks within your recording software. Play your track, jog forwards and back, save, toggle your metronome and loop, record, and punch in on the fly. This functionality keeps your hands on the controller and your mind in the music. As well as offering ultimate integration with Analog Lab 2, KeyLab Essential is a universal MIDI controller, compatible with any third-party instruments or software. KeyLab Essential also comes with Ableton Live Lite so you can start recording, editing, and releasing your music with one of the most popular music platforms on the planet.
Keylab Essentials ships with:
Analog Lab 2
Your very own vintage keyboard collection.
Ableton Live Lite
An introduction to one of the most intuitive, popular production platforms around.
An essential instrument for any songwriter’s sound palette.
- Software Specifications:
- Includes Analog Lab software with 5000 synth sounds
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes UVI Grand Piano model D
- Hardware Specifications:
- 49/61 keys with velocity
- Controllers: 1 clickable encoder, 9 encoders, 9 30mm faders, 6 transport switches, 4 command switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 8 touch and pressure-sensitive pads
- Connectivity: MIDI out, USB, Sustain pedal
- Functions as a universal MIDI controller
- Twin-line LCD screen
- MCU/HUI control compatibility
- Chord Play mode
- Perfect Analog Lab 2 integration:
- Select sounds, browse presets, switch parts, smart-assigned controls.
- Standalone or plug-in operation: VST, VST3, AU, AAX.
- Over 5,000 TAE® powered preset sounds from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection
- Ableton Live 9 Lite – record, layer, and edit your sounds to create a finished song.
- UVI Grand Piano Model D – Sample-based software recreation of Steinway classic.
- Compatible with all major Digital Audio Workstation: Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One *