Moog Intros Subsequent 37 CV
The Subsequent 37 CV is a limited-edition redesign of the Sub 37 Tribute Edition analog synthesizer. Production is limited to 2000 pieces worldwide, with the first 125 units built on-site at Moogfest 2017.
The Subsequent 37 CV’s mixer now has double the headroom of the Sub 37 Tribute Edition. Taking advantage of the mixer’s newfound flexibility, the gain-staging of the Ladder filter has been reshaped to boost harmonic saturation and analog compression. Completing the sonic evolution is a re-tuned Multidrive circuit that extends well beyond the grit and growl of the original Sub 37.Subsequent 37 CV production is limited to 2000 pieces worldwide. Each instrument is lovingly handcrafted by Moog employee-owners.
- SOUND ENGINE EVOLUTION – Greater sonic dimension
- MORE MULTIDRIVE – Wider range and dirtier than ever before
- ROOM FOR TWO – More headroom means Duo mode sounds even better
- 6 ASSIGNABLE OUTPUTS – Modular connectivity with 4x CV outs and 2x Gate outs
- UPGRADED KEYBED – Lightweight with swift action, velocity, and aftertouch
- HIGH-POWER HEADPHONE AMP – Cue up your next sound in the loudest of venues.
- LIMITED EDITION — 2000 units produced worldwide
- SUB 37 DESIGN – All the controls and features found on the Sub 37 Tribute Edition:
- Perform in Mono or Duo modes
- 37-note velocity-sensitive keyboard with aftertouch
- 2 modulation busses with assignable source and destinations
- DAHDSR (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release) looping envelopes with sync
- 256 presets – 16 banks of 16 patches
- Syncable arpeggiator and step sequencer
- Classic Moog Ladder Filter with resonance, Multidrive, and selectable filter slopes