Let the Software Do the Hard Work in Mixing
Earlier this month iZotope released Neutrino, a free plug-in, that offered a glimpse into industry-first iZotope mixing technology. On October 5 iZotope is revealing the entire story with the introduction of Neutron, a revolutionary new mixing plug-in that combines the latest innovations in analysis and metering with award-winning audio processing. We can’t wait to release Neutron but for now get a sneak preview by watching the video.
Tune in October 6th at 7PM EDT for the live webinar
You can also sign up for a special webinar on October 6th at 7PM EDT, hosted by iZotope’s own Jonathan Wyner and Matthew Hines, Neutron’s Product Manager. They’ll give you an in-depth look at Neutron and we’ll also be answering questions live.
● Automatically detect different instruments and then apply the spectral shaping technology to provide subtle clarity and balance to each track.
● Get recommendations for optimal starting points using Track Assistant, including EQ nodes, compressor thresholds, saturation types, and more.
● Carve out sonic space with the revolutionary Masking Meter to help each instrument sit better in the mix.
● Create the perfect mix with five essential mixing processors integrated into one CPU-efficient channel strip.
● Surround Support [Advanced Only] for audio post professionals that need to enhance the audio for picture experience.
● Individual plugins [Advanced Only] available for the Equalizer, Compressor, Transient Shaper, and Exciter
iZotope Neutron Standard and Advanced will be available from 5th October. Both will be released with introductory savings of up to 20% but if you´re an existing iZotope user you could be eligible to save as much as 60% thanks to the crossgrade options*